- Is your business involved with enterprise integration or network centric operations?
- Did you know there is an association that can help your company interact with other companies and customers on EI and NCO issues?
The Association for Enterprise Integration (AFEI) is doing just that! By joining this association you and your corporation will network with other companies, provide input into government policy, and learn about the latest trends in the industry.
AFEI membership is open to corporations and individuals in the U.S. and internationally. International corporate membership is open to any company legally incorporated under the laws of its respective country. Countries listed on the U.S. Department of State restricted lists are excluded from membership.
- Network with government and industry.
- Knowledge and Information: Current information on trends challenges, and opportunities in the field.
- Provide input on government policies. Participate in the development of network centric operations, electronic commerce/electronic business, and information sharing policies and procedures, architectures/frameworks, and product/process information exchanges.
- Studies: Participate in neutral, industry-wide studies conducted for government on enterprise integration issues.
- Leadership: Establish your organization as a leader among government and industry participants in EI events.
- Exposure: Get your organization valuable exposure to potential clients and partners through AFEI activities.
- Professional Development: Attend seminars, symposia, and workshops sponsored by AFEI. Members receive discounts to attend.
- Exhibition Services: You will be among the first to learn when exhibitions are available, and you will receive a discount on booking rates. The leading companies exhibit at our symposia.
- Uncover business opportunities.
What Do Members Do?
AFEI corporate members set the policy and direction through their leadership and representation on the Board of Directors and committees of AFEI. AFEI corporate members have unparalleled access to the latest government, industry and academic thinking on issues related to enterprise integration and electronic business. Government often consults with AFEI on regulatory and policy issues and draws on the organization for technical advice, white papers and reviews of proposed standards and other documents.
AFEI corporate members collect the best thinking of world governments, industries and universities and can help shape issues solutions and agendas at their source. All employees of AFEI corporate members receive discounts on selected programs, services and official AFEI publications. In addition, only employees of corporate members may serve in AFEI leadership positions.
AFEI individual members profit from AFEI activities. Individual members may attend conferences and committee meetings at the member rate where they will receive valuable guidance on technology trends, corporate policies and long term direction. AFEI individual members may serve on the technical committees and working groups that perform issue reviews, white papers and other analyses. AFEI committees choose which issues deserve public outreach and review and organize educational programs to build awareness and collect input. AFEI Individual Members receive discounts on selected programs, services and official AFEI publications.
AFEI provides a mechanism for small- and medium-sized companies to combine as one voice to government to influence national policy and global trade and tariff decisions. At AFEI functions, all AFEI members interact directly with industry and Government counterparts. Many have direct experience and knowledge to share on implementing highly integrated organizations.
- Corporate membership is open to all businesses, including partnerships, sole proprietorships, corporations, firms, educational institutions, foundations, associations and components thereof organized within the United States or any company legally incorporated under the laws of its respective country. Countries listed on the United States Department of State's restricted list are excluded from membership.
- Individual membership is open to government employees and individual citizens of the above nations.
- Not for Profit membership is open to government agencies and non-profit organizations. Agencies and organizations nominate employees for membership. The number of nominations for membership is based on dues paid. Only nominated employees are eligible for AFEI benefits.
How to Join
If you would like to benefit from AFEI membership, please join online today! You may also join by filling in the membership application below, but that will delay your member benefits while we process the membership form.
For further information on AFEI membership, contact Tammy Kicker at 703-247-9494 or email@example.com