As an AFEI Corporate Member you can:
- Network with government and industry.
- Knowledge and Information: Current information on trends challenges, and opportunities in the field.
- Provide input on government policies. Participate in the development of network centric operations, enterprise architecture, electronic commerce/electronic business, and information sharing policies and procedures, architectures/frameworks, and product/process information exchanges.
- Studies: Participate in neutral, industry-wide studies conducted for government on enterprise integration issues.
- Leadership: Establish your organization as a leader among government and industry participants in EI events.
- Exposure: Get your organization valuable exposure to potential clients and partners through AFEI activities.
- Professional Development: Attend seminars, symposia, and workshops sponsored by AFEI. Members receive discounts to attend.
- Exhibition Services: You will be among the first to learn when exhibitions are available, and you will receive a discount on booking rates. The leading companies exhibit at our symposia.
- Uncover business opportunities.
Additional Corporate Benefits:
- Qualify for the member rate at any AFEI, NDIA or affiliate association’s events.
- Eligible to participate in AFEI governance through its Board of Directors.
- Receive the Member discounts for all exhibitions.
- Are eligible to participate in and/or lead an AFEI task force or collaboration with government stakeholders
- Be listed on AFEI web site as a corporate member.
- Receive the monthly NDIA magazine, National DEFENSE, reporting on developments within the Defense industry. View the on-line version at www.nationaldefensemagazine.org.
- Your company profile will appear in the annual Mega Directory issue of National DEFENSE, available for viewing at www.nationaldefensemegadirectory.com.
- Receive the annual NDIA Washington Directory.
- Be alerted to important legislative and policy issues and receive the annual NDIA Top Issues, which guides the NDIA’s advocacy and educational activities throughout the year.
- Other member benefits through NDIA partnership programs with Enterprise Rental Car, Armed Forces Benefits Association, and the Pentagon Federal Credit Union.
- All employees are eligible to receive these benefits under the Corporate Membership by registering on-line.